I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

January 20, 2004

Right then hello to everyone and welcome to this blog, if you're mailing listers or friends then you already know what kind of mindless drivel to expect (which would beg the question of why do you come back for more?...you poor fools, don't get me wrong i'm touched that you visit and all...no, no, no not *that* kind of touched, honsestly I can't take you people anywhere!) and a very nice hello to anyone else who's just happened to wander in here...no please don't be shy, come on now there's a place up here at the front...now then is everyone sitting comfortably? then i'll begin...

I think it's probably a good idea if we got a few things out of the way first...I hesitate to call them rules so let's call them guidelines shall we, yes that's much nicer:

1 - There is no particular subject matter to be covered here, I have no goals or aims that will be reached from this blog, it really is just random, often obscure, witterings, so please don't be surprised as we flit from unrelated subject to unrelated subject just lie back and enjoy it...so to speak ;)

2 - Whilst my spelling may be ok, my grammatical skills leave a lot to be desired, now the only reason I mention this is that there seem to be an awful lot of people in the world who *really* have nothing better to do than point out trivial errors in anything they read...now I for one encourage these people to continue wasting their own time (after all it keeps them out of our way as we zip around in the social hurly-burly that is our lives) but I feel I must object to them wasting any of mine with their pointless quibbling...to this end I have set up an imaginary email address solely for complaints and general whingeing, as it is a completely fabricated email address (and therefore not real) I will, of course, be ignoring it completely...if you still feel the desire to 'contribute' any criticisms about this website though then please send all mail to chris.idontgivearatsass.imnotlistening.lalalalalalalalalalalalala@hotmail.com thank you.

3 - I have an opinion about things, and since i'm a person (well at least I was the last time I looked) it is by definition a personal opinion...now sometimes you may agree with it...and sometimes not, but if you find yourself disagreeing with anything you may read here then I urge you to not get in touch (if you must then use the above address) and I think we'll all save a lot of time and effort if you just resign yourself to the fact that i'm right and you're wrong ;) lol.

Hhhhmmmm, can't really think of anything else at the moment...i'm sure there was more but I can't for the life of me remember what it was...oh well, plenty of time for that kind of thing later I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home