Well it's now official...i've always known that I was a breed apart, that there was just something so quintessentially superior about me, that I was, quite frankly, better than everyone else :) ...and now I have a piece of paper proving my greater worth (for the bargain price of £30!...hhmmmm 'greater worth' on the cheap, says at lot really doesn't it)...yes that's right...you may now address me as...Lord Chris!...or just sir...either is fine :)
Yes that's right I went ahead and bought myself a title (who was it that said money can't buy you class?...whoever it was was spookily accurate eh?)...the full version is 'Lord Trill of Loch Borralan' (just for those of you who *really* want to excel at your obeisance to me...*sigh* no, it's got nothing to do with being fat...look it up in a dictionary...dolt!), and don't worry yourselves i'm not going to start being an insufferable, arrogant, elitist, snobbish, small minded wanker...after all that implies that i'd stop being all those things anyway, and i'm not going to let this social elevation change me :)
So now i'm in something of a quandry...which way round do the titles go?...should I be 'The Reverend Lord'?...or does the title 'Lord Reverend' carry more clout?...I open the floor to my loyal subjects for any suggestions :). Whilst i'm on the subject of accepting applications from my faithful vassals i'd just like to point out that, as one of the aristocracy, I am in need of some of the 'perks' normally associated with my newfound position of cultural loftiness...specifically i'm after numerous young, pert, nubile, suggestible serving girls (what the hell I like variety!), one (or possibly two...perhaps a matched pair?) cringing lackey, and a few snivelling underlings...anyone wishing to apply please send an email to the link on the left with the text 'I'm weak willed, please abuse me master' in the subject line...thank you :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home