I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

February 17, 2004

Hello, hello, hello :)

I bet you thought i'd forgotten about you all eh? There you all were hunched over your computers yesterday...patiently waiting for the next slice of glib comic genius to pounce onto your screen and savage your sense of humour (good eh?) leaving you in a heap of snorting laughter on the office floor with people actually making detours from their intended purpose (although what they 'intended' do do with a dolphin type thing is anyones guess...aaaahahahahahaha!...*ahem* sorry, just my little joke) to come and see the strange dribbly person who's causing such a commotion...but it never came...yet again i've let you down...i'm only explaining this because I *know* how much you all love getting my thing every day, and the bigger it is, the better...I know how disappointed you've been recently with the length of my thing...all I can say is that, rest assured, normal service will be resumed as soon as I can be arsed...and the girth of my thing will get back up to something a little less laughable...I told you that joke would never get old didn't I :)

So anyway, here's a little prezzie for you all...keep your eye out for 'Iron Chef' on Challenge TV...it's an insane Japanese cooking program that's like a cross between 'Gladiator' and...erm...a cooking program...anyway, it's genius trust me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home