I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

February 10, 2004

Hi all :)

I'm afraid i've only got a little thing for you all today *snigger* despite any promises I might have previously made to you about it's supposed length *chortle* it looks like it's just going to be a little one for you after all *chuckle*...I suppose you can't really help but feel disappointed eh?...still those of you that know me well should be used to the feeling by now ;)

So anyway, what's today's topic for wittering going to be? Well I was going to launch into a highly elaborate rant about road manners but i've run out of time i'm afraid so that'll have to wait until tomorrow (I bet you can barely contain your enthusiasm)...hhhhhmmmmm well as i'm pushed for time today you'll have to settle for some very important information as opposed to the usual nonsense...said information being?...that the Star Wars trilogy DVD box-set was announced today! Yes that's right the thing that everyone (yes everyone) has been desperately clamouring for mean old 10-chins (George Lucas that is) to get off his lazy arse and release...and it's finally announced...WOOYAY!...but before you all go tearing the web apart trying to find a copy I think i'd better let you know that it won't be out until September 21st...bugger...but still yay :)

Oh and as my parting note.........COWUUUUBE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home