I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

January 29, 2004

Hi chaps :)

Right then firstly i'd like to say hiya to my dad and little brother...HIYA!...who, as I discovered this morning, have started reading this blog (fuck me! that's 6 confirmed readers now!...*phew* I think i'll have to sit down for a moment...this runaway success and fame stuff is starting to get to me!)...and you'll never guess what...they think i'm funny too!...WOOYAY!...that's a whole 3 of us who think i'm funny now :)

As I was finding this out this morning during my 'wake-up' phonecall (yes that's right, my mum phones me up every morning to make sure i'm getting out of bed...what?...what's wrong with that?...hey! who said 'mummy's boy!', are you gonna come up here and say that?...didn't think so...twunt!), and as I mentioned above, my dad's been looking at the site, and whilst I was in my *extremely* bleary/confused/retarded morning state (i'm not friends with mornings...they smell) he tried to talk 'technology' at me...now this was a non-starter for three reasons...1-It was the morning...2-Since doing a load of Open University courses in computers and programming I tend not to understand a *single* word of what he's rabbiting on about anymore...3-It was the morning (what, weren't you paying attention). Yes I have fond memories of the days when *I* used to be the family computer expert...dad used to appear at my shoulder as I was working wonders (modest eh?) on my mac and enquire as to 'how these things worked?' I would respond with a noncommital 'hhhhhmmmmm?' and then treat him to a whirlwind display (again, modest eh?) of computer use, with him stood there with a bemused expression on his face as I flew around whatever program I was in, key commands blazing away, pop-up windows flying all over the place!...it's all very impressive...and then after a short while would mumble 'rrrrrright' and then wander off again looking even more bemused :) *sigh* not any more, he's done 3 years of OU courses in programming and stuff (and got 98% scores in everything!...what a swotty bastard eh?) and now regularly sparks up conversations that I get *completely* lost in by about the 2nd witty acronym...i'm not sure whether he actually believes that I know what he's on about when he talks to me, at length I might add :), about coding things in Visual Basic or whatever!?!?...or whether he's just getting his own back for me being such an insufferable little know-it-all shitbag for all those years...hhhhhmmmmm, I wonder which it is eh ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home