I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

January 26, 2004

Ok then, let's deal with the important stuff first shall we? (that's a rhetorical 'shall we' obviously...I mean unless you're all going to psychically transmit your answer to me right now...before you even read the question...which is unlikely...and anyway i'd probably just ignore you all and do what I want anyway...but i digress :))

First we have the saddening news the Episode 2 of Kill Bill has had it's release date moved from the tantalisingly close February to the horribly far away May :( oh bother! that's ages away...and the DVD release of Episode 1 is still 3 months away :( oh dash! there is however one tiny glimmer of sword waving violent loveliness...the new teaser trailer for Ep 2 is now online!...yay! go to http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/IJKLM/Kill-Bill-Vol2/trailer-page.html to look at it.

Keeping with the lovely theme of violence and all things sword-slashingy :) is this happy quote about Star Wars Episode 3..."In the next film, Ewan has more than 1,000 moves, which are more complicated to learn than dialogue. The climactic fight scene is, at 12 minutes, the longest fight scene in cinema history." *sigh* it's perhaps upsetting to think that we can't see it for another year or so but let's not focus on that shall we.

And finally we come to the unsurprising and uninspired piece of insulting crap posted by the ever nasally-offensive Kate (incidentally my dear is our truce now over? are we going back to publicly abusing each other at every opportunity now?) I can see we're off to a good start eh? *sigh* I look forward to future posts with the bare minimum of condescending interest :) and in reading your first post was reminded of a quote from a book I was reading last night "Women represent a triumph of matter over mind just as men represent a triumph of mind over morals"...hehehehehe, not that I agree of course...just thought i'd mention it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home