I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

February 03, 2004

Not really sure what to post today...not that i've dried up or anything you understand (I don't think that'll *ever* happen really, as long as there are people in the world doing what they do best (being twats) i'll always have plenty to bitch about!)...I have one or two rants lined up, but i'll save them for later on in the week...and anyway after the last two uber-posts I think i'll go easy on you and keep it short :)

So today, instead of following the recent trend of having a long and in-depth harangue about stupid things that wind me up, I give you a simple observation that occurred to me last night as I was driving home:

The texture of Wine Gums reminds me of matt laminated finish on print...and therefore the finish on Fruit Pastilles would be powder-coated...and the finish on Fruit Gums would be spot UV! Hehehehehe! I suspect that about 3 people will understand that but as I point out above 'no rhyme, certainly no reason and quite probably very little sense'...so i'm only fulfilling my promises really.

I'll give you a proper rant tomorrow ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home