I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

February 18, 2004

Right then is everyone sitting down? Are you ready for the latest ridiculous thought to flit though the dusty corridors of my brain? Well...you know a couple of years ago when I had myself ordained as a Reverend in my own religion (yes, really...i'm legally entitled to perform marriages, confirmations, funerals, baptisms etc...although it's all only recognised in my religion which, the last time I looked, consisted only of me) well as nice as it is being 'The Reverend Chris' and me being the fickle kind of chap I am I want something new...something interesting...something very silly :)

So let me take you through today's little chain of events...I got another one of those stupid junk mail things through proclaiming 'give yourself a PhD today!' and, instead of deleting it as usual, I thought i'd have a quick shufty...as I was looking at the page the words "Hi i'm Chris, Dr. Chris" kept going through my head...but then I thought hang on a sec only sad wankers get these things...so I kept looking (chuckle)...then I realised that me buying some tacky piece of paper and calling myself a Doctor would probably piss off all the people I know who are currently working their arses off to become *real* doctors and they'd end up either hating me or thinking I was a sad wanker...then I realised that they already think BOTH of me...then just as I was getting bored with the idea (yeah, i'd really last if I decided to do a real PhD eh? I can't even stay interested in a website trying to sell me a fake one!) something even more preposterous occurred to me...if I can buy a PhD online I wonder if I can buy a title?...which led me to http://www.elitetitles.net/ where, for the measly sum of £200 you can get yourself a slice of the aristocracy (obviously you can't really...but it's a nice idea!)...now THAT'S something I like the ring of...Lord Chris...mmmmmmmm I can practically picture the serving girls, oh wait, I can always do that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home