I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

March 01, 2004

Right then off to another disappointing start this week...surely you've all come to relish the taste of shattered promises by now?...I know I said to all my lovely mailing listers that i'd have a rant today but that will have to wait i'm afraid as something miraculous happened over the course of this weekend...ooohhhh mysterious.

I'm sure everyone's well versed in my abject hatred of London by now (and if you're not check the old posts, there's a damn good Anti-london rant in there somewhere!) and you all know why I despise the place so much...so the thought of me spending an entire weekend there wasn't, I must admit, filling me with pleasure! Imagine my surprise then when we got to our destination and I actually discovered a part of London where I didn't feel threatened (well, not too much anyway) and that wasn't packed with narky horrible people!

Then imagine my additional shock when I went out and had a really good day shopping in Camden...and a wicked night clubbing where, even as we walked the streets of London at 6am, I didn't feel like I could be horribly killed at any moment...hhhhmmmm I must have caught London on a good weekend I suppose...i'll have to re-evaluate my 'I hate London' policy, nothing too drastic (after all it is still a fucking awful place) but perhaps a slight relaxation to 'I Loathe London'...that has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home