Hhhhmmmmm...what to post today?...I think i'll share an idea that's been bouncing round in my head for quite a few years now, i'm sure it's been said by someone else before (not because i've read it elsewhere you understand, but because it's such an obvious observation that i'd be amazed if it's not been said before) and it's probably been said considerably better...but what can I say...'tis merely an idle musing.
I find a frighteningly large amount of similarities between women and cats...their character, attitudes and general demeanour seem almost exactly the same...cats are cruel, devious, fickle, intelligent creatures that only love you when you've got something they want and will quite often torment any unfortunate creature foolish enough to get too close to them! See! exactly the same as women! Now let's expand this a bit shall we? What creature are men similar to? Dogs of course...overly excitable, blindly loving, slightly dim, loyal, always ready to play games and avoid what they should be doing! A scarily accurate match I feel :)
Of course i'm generalising here for the purposes of the analogy...I have met *some* women who are quite frightfully stupid or even, *shock*, relatively genuine (obviously all the women I know are quite amazingly wonderful people!) and I do know certain men who are as cruelly calculating as the cats/women i've mentioned above...and of course there are the fearfully intelligent specimens (like me ;)) knocking around...but in general I mean, I think it's quite an accurate observation...just watch out for the similar character traits and you'll be amazed how often you can pick up on them :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home