Oodles of apologies for the lack of a post yesterday, I know i've disappointed you all *yet again* and we all know that this isn't the last time it's going to happen so let's just try and make peace within ourselves and accept that as a fact shall we? Jolly Good :) ...anyway it wasn't my fault yesterday...erm...I *did* write a post but it...um...*thinks*...aha!...it's must have got stuck in a kinked ethernet cable on the way!...no?...ok, give me a sec...errrggggg!...ermmmm!...yes!...I wrote the post, got kidnapped by aliens, and when they wiped my memory they wiped the post too!...oh but wait, if they'd wiped my memory how would I remember...bollocks!...er...ok, how about...I did the post but it was *so* incredibly witty that anyone reading it would have laughed themselves to death (a-la Monty Python) so MI5, who watch everything that goes on the interweb of course, sent some scary chaps round to 'have a word' with me and after some 'subtle persuasion' I agreed to delete the post in the interests of the country and, quite possibly, the whole world!...nah, if that was true then how come i'm still alive...besides i'm just not that funny (see above)...oh for gods sake, I suppose i'll just have to tell the truth eh?...erm...well in the brief nanosecond I had to do a post yesterday my mind went completely blank...no no, more so than usual...normally when I don't have anything of worth to post (all the time then eh ;)) I can just fill the space with obscure nonsensical waffle (again, see above)...but even that wasn't happening yesterday...in fact the best I could think of was 'I like honey roasted peanuts' and if you'd have seen the post I did end up writing from that little fact you'd be insisting on it's deletion and sending me furious invoices demanding renumeration for the wasted time of your precious life that i'd squandered with such drivel...so I was doing you all a favour really wasn't I ;)
May 12, 2004
- Name: Lizard
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Hhhhmmmmm...what to post today?...I think i'll sha...
- I thought i'd share a little piece of wonderment f...
- Ok then, i'm sat here again waiting for a scene to...
- Other computer's rendering again so i've got 5 min...
- Well here I am again :) I really am quite sorry ab...
- Nothing again today im afraid...I may post later o...
- Erm...not really got any time to post a 'thing' to...
- Ok then today's topic of conversation...or, if you...
- So then, as i said on Friday, I was going to expla...
- No time for a proper post today as i'm afraid i'm ...
- Rathergood
- Mil Millington
- Belle de Jour
- A New York Escorts Confessions
- Family Guy
- Nishijin Sword
- Production I.G.
- Juno Records
- Apple
- Woz.org
- Harder Faster
- FDUK
- Shivaree - I Oughta Give You a Shot in the Head for Making me Live in this Dump
- Radiohead - Everything!
- Soulwax - Much Against Everyone's Advice
- Assorted eclectic bits n bobs on iTunes...now got 3.2 days worth of continuous music! Woo!
- The odd fizzling/popping noise which is the sound of your hair being singed off your head from the inside due to lots and lots of stress...paradoxically it's rather calming :)
- The Wind Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami
- Memoirs Of A Geisha - Arthur Golden
- Pebble In The Sky - Isaac Asimov
- The Saga of Seven Suns - Kevin J Anderson
- Dilbert - Scott Adams
- Pearls Before Swine - Stephan Pastis
- Get Fuzzy - Darby Conley
- Er...this page over and over again...is it bad to laugh at your own jokes this much?
- World of Warcraft...for 6 months now...to the exclusion of everything else!
- Samurai Jack
- Family Guy
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Ghost In The Shell: TV Series
- Naruto
- The Vision of Escaflowne
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Initial-D: Fourth Stage
About Me
These deal with the Music and Books questions as I can't be witty in those damn restrictive boxes: Music - I like bits of everything really (except Garage...although that doesn't really qualify as music) if I were forced to pick a favourite band it'd be Radiohead. I also listen to loads of dance music since I DJ in my spare time (I know what you're thinking "but Chris how can you *possibly* have any spare time what with all the fantastic design, oh-so-witty writing and all around being great that you do?" *sigh* What can I say? All in a days work when you're great I suppose ;)) Books - Well as an insomniac I do tend to read rather a lot (what? my overwrought prose style didn't give you a hint?) I normally read either Science Fiction or Fantasy stuff but do delve into 'serious' books every once in a while, if only so I can say, in true pretentious twat fashion, things like "ah yes well as Kundera says 'meaning is all about weight' isn't it" (no it's not a book about slimming *sigh* philistines). My favourite non fantasy or Sci-Fi author is Oscar Wilde and it should also be rather obvious that I enjoy reading Mil Millington's books ;)
Previous Posts
Links





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home