I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

March 25, 2004

Well this will be my last post for (*shock*) 4 whole days! It's a terrible state of affairs I know, here I am toddling off to the Tidy Weekender and leaving you adrift for 2 whole days (no posts on the weekend remember chaps, come along now keep up :)) after I so cruelly left you without any verbal detritus of worth at the beginning of the week because of me feeling ill. I shall make an apology now for this dreadful behaviour and i'll try to do better in the future (although after this weekend you'll have an uninterrupted stream of nonsense as i'll be skint...yay!)...I shall also make a tentative apology now on the offchance that I get it into my head to actually post something over the course of the next 4 days, it will probably make very little (if any) sense and I shudder to think what the subject matter will be :) i'll do my best to stay away but who knows, something may come over me...and then i'll want to tell everyone!...BOOM BOOM!...*sigh* sometimes I kill myself i really do :)

Anyhoo, before I amble off for my weekend of silliness there are a few important points that need raising, and here they are in no particular order:

1-Nintendo have announced the launch of the 'Famicom Colour'...this is very big news as it means that the original console that put not only Nintendo but also the concept of 'home-gaming' on the map will now be available in handheld form...which most definately deserves a W/Y/H and quite probably a "Play it! Play it hard!" too...*chuckle*

2-Japanese schoolgirls are great...just thought i'd mention it.

3-Oh my word! The cast for 'Batman Begins' is getting more impressive by the day...not only do we have Christian Bale as a young Batman, Michael Caine as Alfred, Ken Watanabe as Ra's Al Ghul and Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon (which is pretty damn impressive anyway!) but Tom Wilkinson and Rutger Hauer have just signed on to play two new bad guys too!...and to cap it all it's being directed by Christopher Nolan! (Memento, Insomnia)...could it possibly get any better? :)

4-Girls in school uniform are great...again, just thought i'd mention it.

5-The new trailer for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is now here http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/trailers/trailer.asp?film_id=9753 ...well? off you go then...no wait! stay here a bit longer *then* go...phew, nearly lost you all there :)

6-erm...no there isn't really anything else...i'm just fucking about ;)

See you all on Tuesday :) ...um...did I mention that girls in school uniform were great?

Tidy it, Tidy it Hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home