Right then, as promised last week, I went out over the weekend and enjoyed myself...as a result of this I have something of worth to post today...well I think so anyway...I could be wrong though...it's never happened before but I suppose it might happen one day :)
On Saturday night we went out for a jolly evening of the hardest house at Club M in Newmarket (*shudder* awful place, equalled in its terribleness only by shitholes like De-Niros, 5th Avenue or Life...breeding grounds for stupid ben sherman clad pikey chav wankers who like to listen to musical diahorrea, get pissed, start fights and screw dizzy chavette slags...and thus the pikey circle of life continues...procreation bracketed by long periods of sitting on the couch, claiming benefits then spending said benefits on copious amounts of alcohol or preposterously overpriced bits of branded shit for little Tia or Kylie or Tyler or Dean or whatever other stupid fucking name you've 'gifted' your hideous offspring with...*ahem*...awfully sorry about that, it turned into something of a rant but i'll stop there as this isn't our subject today) fortunately for us we weren't going there for it's clientele, we were there for the music man! The music in question being that of Andy Farley, Paul Glazby and the wonderful Lab 4...woo!
The night was made significantly better by the fact that me and Doug were put on Lab 4's guestlist! (thanks Sue)...well, strictly speaking Doug was put on their guestlist...I was *technically* 'plus one'...but it's results that matter :) so me and Doug then got to swan about with our VIP pass thingys(which didn't really do that much besides give us access to a 'VIP' toilet which was only marginally less disgusting than the normal one...still good though)...the best bit of the evening though was when we got to go backstage and meet Lab 4 (woo!) and spent about 2 hours chattering away with them both (and Andy Farley for a bit)...I was expecting a brief hello and perhaps some general uninterested chit chat before we were ushered back out into the realm of the unwashed masses, but no, they were both absolutely charming, lovely lovely people who didn't mind in the slightest having a sit down and natter to a couple of fans...then we went back outside to catch the end of Paul Glazby's set (very good), saw Alex Kidd (very hard but shockingly dull!) and finally the lovely wonderful Lab 4...woo! and a yay too :)
Tune in again tomorrow for part two of Chris' weekend of fun...the attack of the psycho-pikey bitch cuntmonkey...you may be able to tell from that that tomorrow's post is going to be ever so slightly rant-like...HUZZAH!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home