Well the results are in, I am in fact a 'super genius' (as Wile-e-coyote used to say) and if you all form an orderly queue, no squabbling!, I *may* let you touch me :)
Meanwhile, back on planet earth (where i'm most definitely not a super genius and where you're more likely to find queues of angry looking people wanting money than queues of nubile young girls in a screaming/swooning fit of anticipation at the mere thought of physical contact with me...more's the pity...*sigh* reality is an unwelcome place at times), I had the results of my psychometric testing yesterday...no surprises really, it said that i'm an arty-farty type who's full of enthusiasm for new ideas and that I rarely finish anyth...anyway moving on, *chuckle*
The full version is that i'm an 'ENFP' which is a 'Extraverted, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving' type...it goes on to say "ENFP's are typically enthusiastic innovators (oh, I like that!), always seeing new possibilities and new ways of doing things. They have a lot of imagination and initiative for starting projects. Their energy comes from what is new and different, and they are spontaneous and enjoy action. They can become so interested in new projects that they drop other things less exciting (ahem). Because they see so many possibilities, ENFP's sometimes have difficulty picking those with the greatest potential. They also hate uninspired routine and find it hard to apply themselves to the sometimes necessary details involved in finishing projects. They are easily bored. ENFP's are concerned for people and understand their needs and aspirations. They readily communicate their enthusiasm and this can be infectious. They inspire others to follow their dreams (follow me everyone! to a land of computers, japanese schoolgirls, fast cars and intricate sword fights...WOO!)." I won't bore you all with this any more, I just thought it was quite funny how accurate it was :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home