I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

March 08, 2004

Howdo :)

Ok, let me start by cursing the name of Michael Schumacher (bastard, bastard, bastard!) who, depressingly, romped away with the race on Sunday...i'll say no more other than hoping and praying that the worryingly large gap he could so effortlessly pull out was all down to the track conditions suiting the Bridgestones more than the Michelins...I hope.

Secondly, the eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed a new link on the left there entitled 'Chav Scum'...this wonderful little site is a veritable treasure-trove of information about the titular chavs (or scallies, neds, pikies...depends where you're from really), it's really very funny and comes with a handy 'how to spot a chav' guide, a section on 'celebrity chavs', a very amusing 'chav baby name generator' and my favourite bit about chav 'culture'...have a read and we can all laugh at the 'peasant underclass' together, peering down our distinguished noses at them in self absorbed superiority...well, I will anyway :)

And now onto the latest development in the strange little world of me...i'm thinking of leaving the country...no no no, it's nothing like that, the rozzers aren't after me or anything (yet *ahem*) there's nothing they can pin on me :) I just need to get away from this country for a while that's all...and where am I thinking of going?...Japan of course...and what will I do when I get there?...teach English of course! For those of you that don't know there's a lot of demand in Japan for native English speakers to teach English conversation at beginner level, you don't even need to be able to speak Japanese! So when do the Japanese start to learn English then? well as far as I know it's around age 14...now i'm sure that a lot of you will now (rather unfairly) be thinking 'hang on a minute...Chris...teaching English...to 14 year old Japanese Schoolgirls...hhhmmmmm' which is EXACTLY what all my housemates said when I mentioned the idea...in fact they seemed to think i'd last about 2 weeks before my 'inevitable' arrest!...well I must say i'm hurt by these allegations, hurt I tell you!...I honestly don't know where I get this ridiculous reputation from...I mean just 'cos a chap's got a weakness for women in school uniforms doesn't automatically make him some kind of deviant...erm...I mean it doesn't make me a dirty old man or anything...um...it's not as if i'd ever do anything bad...ahem...oh fuck off!

Erm...i'd just like to say to anyone from the authorities that may read this...I assure you I AM joking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home