Hhhhmmmm what to post today? I've had rather a jolly run of rants over the last few days...setting some things straight and all that (but NOT under any circumstances I hasten to add have I been 'putting the world to rights'...this is another one of 'those things' that winds me up beyond reason...I absolutely fucking HATE that phrase...possibly because I associate it with someone I used to know who makes my blood boil just thinking about her, or perhaps it's because the kind of person who normally utters that immortal phrase is just like her...a gobby, small minded, idiotic, pikey, cunt...*ahem*...I do beg your pardon, where were we?) and i'm glad we got some things sorted out, although my sister did try and defend the whole female 'multitasking' myth last night...it didn't work of course...I just listened with a subtly condescending expression on my face until she started laughing at her own argument...score one for the boys methinks :) ...but anyway, as I said at first, what to post today?
Well I think i'm going to make a break in form and *not* give you a lengthy rant today (after all you've had 3 in succession now and I don't want you getting greedy) and instead i'll point out something that I noticed last night...see my hit counter that I put on last month...we sailed over the 500 mark last night...WOO! Now I understand that, to most sites, 500 hits in a month is nothing to write home about...in fact it'd probably be something to get worried about :) ...but this isn't 'most sites'...this is a personal blog that my friends know about and that i've been slowly spreading the word about and for ME to have 500 people in one month tuning in to catch up on my idiotic thoughts is rather touching...no really i'm blushing :)...honestly people you're making me feel popular...of course you'd have to subtract the 473 hits that are just me re-reading my own jokes over and over again all day and night, but that's a given really :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home