I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

March 09, 2004

Not really sure what to write today...I think it's going to be a short one (yes, yes, yes...very funny...anyone who thought 'is it in yet' or 'oh, is that it' can go to the back of the class right now...only i'm allowed to be that startlingly predictable in my japery...but when I do it it's funny...yes it is...right you can go to the back of the class too...what class?...wait a minute there's no-one here, you're talking to yourself you fool!...am I?...yes...oh, er, do you think i'm funny...not really...bugger), it should be apparent after reading that interlude of complete and utter shit just how much of nothing i've got to witter about today...i'm going to get psychometrically tested in a bit though...maybe it'll prove my staggering genius...then again, maybe it'll just point the authorities my way...hhhmmmm i'll let you know how I got on tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home