I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

April 01, 2004

I know you will all have noticed that there was no post yesterday and will have, by now, worked yourselves up into some almighty strop of righteous indignation and will be demanding to know exactly what kept me away from you all yesterday...well before you start getting too worked up i'd like to point out that "it's not my fault" (as Lando Calrissian would say...yes mailing listers I *know* that's the same joke I used on you today but come come, by now you should know better than to expect originality really...you've only got yourselves to blame :)) ...no really it isn't...the web connection in work went on holiday or something yesterday, I managed to get one or two emails out in the morning then that was it...so I apologise profusely for any upset caused by you all being bereft of me for a whole day...I know, I know, it *is* very difficult to live without me but you'll just have to be strong I suppose :)

Anyway, now that we've got excuses and apologies out of the way lets move on to our actual subject today shall we...erm...one problem though, I have no idea what that would be...it's not like I haven't had any thoughts (stop that laughing damn you) over the last few days...I have, lots of them...I just can't remember any of them...I can remember them being rather funny...but can't remember any details...hhhhmmmmm, i'll tell you what! i'll go for a wander around town for a bit and see if I can spark any ideas off...jolly good! see you in a little while :) ....................................................................................................hiya, i'm back...well I had a pleasant little stroll around town, and i've remebered a couple of things...i'm saving one of them till tomorrow so today i'll share a little surprise that our Japanese teacher sprang on us the other night...she keeps saying throughout the lessons that Japanese really isn't that hard a language as it's very logical and there aren't as many different meanings to things as there are with English, which is fair enough, and then she goes and tells us that there are many different ways of counting things in Japanese...there's the normal way (like our 1, 2, 3 etc), a different way for objects, a different way for books or binders and a different way for long and thin items like pens or bottles...rrrrrriiiight...dead easy then :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home