I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

May 27, 2004

Those of you who use your eyes for their intended pupose of looking at stuff will have noticed the new 'Site Feeds' bit on the side bar over there...it's over there look...yes on the right...now down a bit...there you are!...well done :) ...now then what this basically means is that if you use a newsreader that supports atom feeds (you can download one from the 'get newsreaders from here' link if you want) then you can point it at the 'atom feed' link and instead of having to expend all that effort of coming here to check whether i've posted anything yet you can just relax your clicky finger that much more and have the lovely newsreader do all the work for you!...ask yourselves this though...will the health of your clicky finger suffer because you're using it less? That's a frightening question I know...but pertinent I feel :)

Which sets me to wondering, would there be any demand for a mailing list for these posts? would anyone actually be foolhardy enough to *request* me to send this unadulterated pap to them? answers by email or the little comments thingy please :)

And onto my thought for the day, which today is only a little 'un, you know when you're cycling somewhere? (I wouldn't obviously as me and bikes are most definitely mutually exclusive...and i'm fine with that) and it's raining? well don't you think it's a good idea to wear something thats either waterproof or dark in hue?...yeah so do I...someone I saw on the way to work this morning didn't though...she was wearing white (yes white) shorts...needless to say the huge muddy streak of spattered road grime all the way up her arse made me laugh rather a lot :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home