No time for a proper post today i'm afraid...places to go, people to see etc :)...I will, however, grace you with a glimpse of what's to come in tomorrow's tirade...you know those stupid little fucking england flags that go on the windows of peoples cars? you've probably seen them...wanky crappy little pieces of shit on little plastic arms that flap about the place when the overweight moronic vectra driver with delusions of patriotism careens about the place...I absolutely fucking HATE them...with a passion...why? tune in tomorrow folks and find out :)
June 22, 2004
- Name: Lizard
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- What is it with wedding receptions? They are *alwa...
- As a continuation of yesterday's movie related pos...
- Let's have some film chat today shall we? Jolly Go...
- There are some people in this world who are natura...
- I know, I know, I know...missed yesterday's postin...
- Today's post is sort of a continuation of yesterda...
- I run the risk today of coming off as slightly old...
- No post yesterday as those of you who are paying a...
- Has anyone ever had any run-ins with consultants? ...
- Memory...funny thing isn't it...what is?...memory....
- Rathergood
- Mil Millington
- Belle de Jour
- A New York Escorts Confessions
- Family Guy
- Nishijin Sword
- Production I.G.
- Juno Records
- Apple
- Woz.org
- Harder Faster
- FDUK
- Shivaree - I Oughta Give You a Shot in the Head for Making me Live in this Dump
- Radiohead - Everything!
- Soulwax - Much Against Everyone's Advice
- Assorted eclectic bits n bobs on iTunes...now got 3.2 days worth of continuous music! Woo!
- The odd fizzling/popping noise which is the sound of your hair being singed off your head from the inside due to lots and lots of stress...paradoxically it's rather calming :)
- The Wind Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami
- Memoirs Of A Geisha - Arthur Golden
- Pebble In The Sky - Isaac Asimov
- The Saga of Seven Suns - Kevin J Anderson
- Dilbert - Scott Adams
- Pearls Before Swine - Stephan Pastis
- Get Fuzzy - Darby Conley
- Er...this page over and over again...is it bad to laugh at your own jokes this much?
- World of Warcraft...for 6 months now...to the exclusion of everything else!
- Samurai Jack
- Family Guy
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Ghost In The Shell: TV Series
- Naruto
- The Vision of Escaflowne
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Initial-D: Fourth Stage
About Me
These deal with the Music and Books questions as I can't be witty in those damn restrictive boxes: Music - I like bits of everything really (except Garage...although that doesn't really qualify as music) if I were forced to pick a favourite band it'd be Radiohead. I also listen to loads of dance music since I DJ in my spare time (I know what you're thinking "but Chris how can you *possibly* have any spare time what with all the fantastic design, oh-so-witty writing and all around being great that you do?" *sigh* What can I say? All in a days work when you're great I suppose ;)) Books - Well as an insomniac I do tend to read rather a lot (what? my overwrought prose style didn't give you a hint?) I normally read either Science Fiction or Fantasy stuff but do delve into 'serious' books every once in a while, if only so I can say, in true pretentious twat fashion, things like "ah yes well as Kundera says 'meaning is all about weight' isn't it" (no it's not a book about slimming *sigh* philistines). My favourite non fantasy or Sci-Fi author is Oscar Wilde and it should also be rather obvious that I enjoy reading Mil Millington's books ;)
Previous Posts
Links





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home