Afternoon all :) everyone's all well and good on this fine sunny Monday I trust...Jolly good :) Well now...what to rant about today? Well I was at something of an impasse about 2 minutes ago but since something vastly irritating has just happened and the fires have been stoked somewhat, it's off into this little tirade today I think :)
Phone manners...or, more accurately, the lack of them...it's all very simple, all I ask is that people conduct themselves as I do on the phone...polite, courteous, understanding and to the point...that's it...a simple wish, non? Well as with so many other things in life the astounding idiocy of other people comes into the equation here and their simple nature wins out against my simple request...making for conversations with people that are irritating, infuriating, exasperating and, ultimately, urge me closer to that whole "clock tower with a high powered rifle" scenario (the voices in my head say not yet though...apparently the timing of a killing spree is important...fair enough, if you insist). Endless streams of people who call and hang up without uttering a word, people who have no manners, people who are rude or abusive all form together into one special amalgamation of pure irritation! But all this pales in comparison to the *true* crowning achievement of phone hell...which is?...tune in tomorrow to find out kids ;)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home