Ok...following on from yesterday's post I found myself wondering, as i've done many times in the past, exactly *why* everything seems to be catered for the hard of thinking?...I pondered...I contemplated...I mused...then realised the very obvious answer...in times past the idiotic, moronic, foolhardy elements of society would, through their sheer imbecilic nature, quite happily put themselves into situations where any normally cognizant human could spot the danger signs a mile off...now when they put themselves in these perilous situations they would, more often than not, be killed...thus removing their moronic taint from the gene pool and improving things for humanity en-masse...but no longer! now in this over sanitised world we live in, where commonplace items like toothbrushes, cotton buds or pens require detailed instructions on their use, these idiots are protected from their own stupidity by people who are constantly on the look out to stop them killing themselves in progressively stupid ways! and this very act of mollycoddling is the reason that everything's geared towards the lowest common denominator these days...it's our own fault...we've protected them thus strengthening their grasp on the gene pool...meaning there's more idiots! Can't people see the inherent danger in this! If this is allowed to continue unchecked they'll breed us into single figure IQ's! Gah!
But I, of course, have a solution...I say we round 'em all up and place them within strictly controlled 'IQ Demarcation Zones' (Harlow for example) where they can happily roam free with their own kind...content to breed, drink, steal and fight amongst each other...it's a humane solution, really it is :) and that'll leave humanity free to return to it's correct course of independent thinking, progression, endeavour and innovation...woo! Ah yes and I shall be known as 'El Presidente!'...mmmmmmmmmmmm dictatorialiscious ;)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home