First I shall offer my most sincere apologies to you all...I know it's not the first time i've missed a post but normally it's a one day thing and i'm straight back again the following day...but this time you poor souls were faced with a whole 2 days bereft of pointless/irate drivel, you poor things I really don't know how you cope ;) well Monday's no post was due to lots of work, then on Monday night I didn't get a wink of sleep...there was an awful lot of noise in the house for some reason and I ended up just rolling around all night and not sleeping...I took the day off to try and get some sleep but the racket continued in the morning as well!...pffffff, disgraceful! :D
Anyway, apologies and sicknotes aside, Craig noticed something as we were driving back from town yesterday...loads of little signs have sprung up around our village demanding that we "say NO to the wind farm", it would seem that there are plans afoot to build one of the eco-friendly 'harness the power of our environment' type alternatives to nuclear power that environmentalists have been demanding for years...so that means they'll be happy yes?...well it would seem not, you see whilst they're quite happy to scream about the evils of nuclear power and insist on the viability of things like wind farms, they don't seem too keen when it comes to actually *building* them...especially if they plan on building them anywhere near their precious little homes...hhhmmmmmm does the word 'hypocrite' leap into anyone else's head too :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home