I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

June 24, 2004

I've been glancing over some of my posts recently...and i've noticed that i'm starting to sound more and more like Peter Finch in Network :) so I shall say now, just to be safe, if I start urging anyone to open their windows and start shouting anything about being "mad as hell and not going to take it anymore" start worrying about me ok ;)

With that in mind I'll only discuss today's topic with a soupçon of the irritation it actually instills in me, after all it ended badly for Peter let's hope I don't go the same way eh ;) ...anyway!...today's topic...you know when you're shopping for something online (which I do rather a lot of :)) and you come to a section where you have to select what country you're in? Well it never ceases to irritate me that every country is listed alphabetically *except* bloody America! which, since it's always listed as "United States", should be down by the bottom of the list...but nooooooo it's always first in the list, as if America is so sodding important that it transcends alphabetical order...and don't go giving me any bollocks about it merely being for 'ease of use' because people are more likely to be ordering from there, if that were true then the list could go in a different order with countries that order the most being given preference (which is a sensible option), it's not about that...it's about Americans liking to feel like they're more important than everyone else and they warrant first place with everything...what?...am I being touchy?...possibly...ah sod it! right I want everyone to go to your windows, throw them open and shout...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home