I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

July 16, 2004

Well Thurday pulled out all the stops and gave me a pleasant afternoon so I refrained from kicking it's ass and we're back on speaking terms now...it's all a little strained of course, Thursday keeps making grovelling comments and I tut theatrically, roll my eyes and make subtly disparaging comments behind his back...but we shall see what next week brings, given time to forget his woeful behaviour I *may* be feeling more sympathetic next week...we shall see :)

Anyway...after another session of watching loads of Initial-D episodes last night (Japanese Anime series about road racers) I decided to have a scout around the web today to see how much an R32 or R33 GT-R was as I nearly bought one a few years ago...so I looked...I fell of my chair in amazement...I fought to recover my normal calm, unflappable exterior...succeeded...sat down again. Would you believe that you can't get hold of an R32 for less than £10,000! Fuck! Now I can remember why I got the RX7! apart from the fact that it's 10 times sexier, 100 times rarer and handles better than a stinky Skyline at least it's sensibly priced!

Not that I can actually afford a Skline GT-R of course...but I do this every once in a while, i'll see something really cool and want, no, NEED to have it! last month it was a Dodge Charger...but I think one horrendously expensive, fuel guzzling, environment punishing car that spends most of it's time sat in the garage is quite enough for me thank you...well...it is for now anyway ;) and if things go as hoped in the next month or so then an Apexi PFC ECU for the Rex is on the cards :D Yay!...mmmmmmmmmm even *worse* fuel economy and even faster car! Huzzah! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home