Oooohhhhhh this film looks fantastic...even if it's crap at least it looks lovely and there's lots of beautiful people to watch :) go here - http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/skycaptainandtheworldoftomorrow/skycaptain_large.html to see the trailer and go oooooooohhhhhhhhhh and aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh at the coolness of it!
April 02, 2004
- Name: Lizard
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Don't you hate it when you're deceived by food? an...
- I know you will all have noticed that there was no...
- Well i'm back from the Tidy Weekender in one piece...
- Well this will be my last post for (*shock*) 4 who...
- Well as the mailing listers will have found out ea...
- Ok then, as promised yesterday i'm making an effor...
- Sorry, sorry, sorry, oodles of apologies chaps, no...
- No real post from me today as i'm off work feeling...
- Just a quickie...have a look at this and cheer you...
- Sort of a work related post today...not really a r...
- Rathergood
- Mil Millington
- Belle de Jour
- A New York Escorts Confessions
- Family Guy
- Nishijin Sword
- Production I.G.
- Juno Records
- Apple
- Woz.org
- Harder Faster
- FDUK
- Shivaree - I Oughta Give You a Shot in the Head for Making me Live in this Dump
- Radiohead - Everything!
- Soulwax - Much Against Everyone's Advice
- Assorted eclectic bits n bobs on iTunes...now got 3.2 days worth of continuous music! Woo!
- The odd fizzling/popping noise which is the sound of your hair being singed off your head from the inside due to lots and lots of stress...paradoxically it's rather calming :)
- The Wind Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami
- Memoirs Of A Geisha - Arthur Golden
- Pebble In The Sky - Isaac Asimov
- The Saga of Seven Suns - Kevin J Anderson
- Dilbert - Scott Adams
- Pearls Before Swine - Stephan Pastis
- Get Fuzzy - Darby Conley
- Er...this page over and over again...is it bad to laugh at your own jokes this much?
- World of Warcraft...for 6 months now...to the exclusion of everything else!
- Samurai Jack
- Family Guy
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Ghost In The Shell: TV Series
- Naruto
- The Vision of Escaflowne
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Initial-D: Fourth Stage
About Me
These deal with the Music and Books questions as I can't be witty in those damn restrictive boxes: Music - I like bits of everything really (except Garage...although that doesn't really qualify as music) if I were forced to pick a favourite band it'd be Radiohead. I also listen to loads of dance music since I DJ in my spare time (I know what you're thinking "but Chris how can you *possibly* have any spare time what with all the fantastic design, oh-so-witty writing and all around being great that you do?" *sigh* What can I say? All in a days work when you're great I suppose ;)) Books - Well as an insomniac I do tend to read rather a lot (what? my overwrought prose style didn't give you a hint?) I normally read either Science Fiction or Fantasy stuff but do delve into 'serious' books every once in a while, if only so I can say, in true pretentious twat fashion, things like "ah yes well as Kundera says 'meaning is all about weight' isn't it" (no it's not a book about slimming *sigh* philistines). My favourite non fantasy or Sci-Fi author is Oscar Wilde and it should also be rather obvious that I enjoy reading Mil Millington's books ;)
Previous Posts
Links





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home