I'm really am most *dreadfully* sorry but there shall be no real post of any worth today..."how's that different from every day then?" I hear you ask...to which I reply "don't be mean!" then shuffle dejectedly to a gloomy corner, gently nursing my wounded ego and trying not to cry...*sniff*...anyway! no post about anything in particular today as i'm going to have my hair cut and since i'm so tense about that (yes i'm vain what of it? in fact I may be more artery than vein but I digress...arf) I can't really think of anything entertaining to put on here :(
So wish me luck! The next time I see you all I shall either be in rapturous good spirits due to my marvellous hair (as I normally am) or i'll be ever so slightly dejected owing to the level of damage control i've had to exert on my precious barnet...*sigh* it's a hard life ;)












2 Comments:
**HAIR UPDATE**
Well it's been done...not a disaster by any means...but not a triumph either...I suppose we'll just have to see what happens when i've had enough time to fanny around with it I suppose...as I said before it's a hard life :)
3:21 pm
**UPDATED HAIR UPDATE**
Now that the new do has had it's 'bedding in' period and I, i'm proud to say, have mastered it's almost sentient strugglings to go from the dashingly groovy form I cement it into every morning to the devastatingly embarrasing 'Rick Astley' style coiffure that it *always* tries to turn into (which it does irrespective of length...it just somehow finds a way...pffff!), I really am rather happy with it...so huzzah for the hair cutting girly! In fact have a W/Y/H for good measure ;)
8:54 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home