I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

May 28, 2004

Ok then Friday treat for everyone ;) have a look at these:
  • Alexander Trailer

  • The Incredibles Trailer

  • Collateral Trailer

  • Hero Trailer

  • Coffee & Cigarettes Trailer


  • Now how much is there to get excited about here! The first of the Alexander the Great movies! (personally i'm looking forward to the Baz Luhrmann version more...but we shall see I suppose)...the new Pixar movie!...the new Michael Mann movie!...Hero! (which i've already seen and can assure everyone is utterly wonderful...not sure why it's got that 'Quentin Tarantino presents' bit though? as far as I know he had nothing to do with the film...perhaps Mirimax are just using his name in an effort to give this movie a broader appeal, and if it works then great! as I said this is a truly spectacular movie ;))...and finally the new Jim Jarmusch movie! and if that cast list doesn't get you interested then the über-cool trailer most assuredly will...and if not then you're dead inside...dead I tell you! ;)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home