Hhhhmmmmm...strange things are afoot at the Circle K! (hehehe) well, that's almost accurate...strange things are indeed afoot...but not at the Circle K...just around me...what things you may, or may not, be wondering? Well I sit here today and attempt to post yet another slice of verbose vitriol...and I can't muster the anger!...the normal searing torrent of rage that typifies these posts has been reduced to a mere ebb of mild irritation! How has this miracle happened? Well for the last 2 nights in a row I have had a peaceful nights sleep...not just 1 or 2 hours of unconsciousness followed by hours of irritation and insanity...and it's had something of a rejuvinating effect on me :) this must be what normal people feel like all the time! It's really very nice :)
So due to this unforseen development of happiness...I can't seem to motivate myself to get angry about anything today...tune in again tomorrow folks when, all things being equal, I will no doubt have had the fires stoked again :P












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home