I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

August 25, 2004

I have recently established my own nation...it's a safe, happy, wonderful place to live and is snappily entitled "Lizardtonwellsingshire" (cool huh)...I am the undisputed ruler (or El Presidenté if you will) and have done away with irritating concepts like 'democracy' and 'freedom' :P I know best and i'm damn well proving it!

I am, of course, only kidding...well partially anyway, you see this marvellous nation is in fact merely a simulation that's part of a site called "Nationstates" (it was set up by a writer after he wrote a book called "Jennifer Government") where you can set up your own nations and rule them however you see fit...and it's quite interesting. Personally I have some rather confused political views...wavering between liberal and authoritarian and this is an amusing little way to put my peculiar ideals to the test and see what might happen :)

Should anyone be interested in seeing what cruel torture i've inflicted on my faithful constituents (or 'resources' ;)) then click here, and if anyone else fancies setting their own nation up be sure to let me know...if there's enough of us we can even set up our own region (with me as it's undisputed despotic ruler of course) and start giving the UN some shit! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home