Sorry about no post yesterday...disgraceful I know what with the extended weekend shenanigans and all but you know what? There are more important things in my life than all of you wonderful people!...*shock*...yes I was surprised when I found out too ;) So what could *possibly* be more important than you I hear you ask? (and don't think the sulky tone and belligerent stance hasn't been noted either...come come now) Well the first bombshell hit me on Monday when I heard the words that every RX7 owner dreads..."there's no compression on the rotors"...which translates to "the engine's killed itself...buy a new one!" *sob!*...wouldn't you know it! After it being off the road for so long and me not having any cash to spend on it I *finally* get it back, start spending cash on new parts for it and the engine chooses to pop now...obviously it does...the fucker! But in true British style I took this blow in my steadfast manner and consoled myself with the fact that this at least gives me the opportunity to have a ported (ie. much faster) engine put in! :D
Onto bombshell number two...have been trying to buy a house recently and going through all the nonsense that that entails...finally found one we (me and my sister...can't afford one on my own, what? do you think i'm loaded or something!) like...went to see the mortgage advisor and discovered that we can only just afford it...to the point where we'll both be absolutely skint for...well, the forseeable future :( ...then Mr Advisor person says that he wouldn't recommend it and thinks we should "lower our sights"...erm...ok then Mr Advisor, advise me this...exactly what the fuck do we lower our sights to? A cardboard box perhaps? maybe a binliner? or the back seat of someone's car? I can't believe that an advisor working in Cambridge could be so utterly blind to the actual price of houses!
There was another little occurence but it's nothing shareworthy...suffice to say that i've had a taxing few days with precious little time for you wonderful people...now i've got that off my chest though I shall endeavour to give you all the attention you so richly deserve ;)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home