I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

August 20, 2004

What? So I didn't post yesterday...what of it? You starting something?...I said you wanna be startin' somethin'...You got to be startin' somethin'....I said you wanna be startin' somethin'...You got to be startin' somethin'...It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah)...Too low to get under (yeah, yeah)...You're stuck in the mi...*ahem*...oh i'm dreadfully sorry I came over all Michael Jackson for a moment there (eeeeeew! that's wrong on so many levels :P) what was I saying? Ah yes...no post yesterday...well I do have 2 rather good reasons you know:

1 - It was my birthday (woo!) and surely you mean people wouldn't begrudge me one day off a year? What's that? Well...yeah, one day *and* the weekends...hhhhmmmm? oh! and when i'm on holiday...eh? *sigh* yes yes yes AND all the days when I can't be arsed or i'm too busy...but aside from weekends, holidays, sick days, busy days and can't be arsed days you wouldn't begrudge me one more day would you?...Really? :P

2 - After Wednesday's anti-exercise rant it would seem that my heretofore failthful old body staged something of a rebellion! There I was going about my business on Wednesday afternoon when the bastard sprung the mother of all headaches on me...now normally I don't particularly mind headaches, I just ignore them and they eventually go away...but my Judas of a body decided that it was going to get it's own back! So it nicked my sense of balance for a while...the fucker :) So there I was...sat down feeling really dizzy and horrible and I couldn't really move anywhere as it felt like the floor was moving :( So after an eventful drive home (erk!) I went to the doctors and was relieved to find out it wasn't anything serious (i'm no hypocondriac or anything but when you suddleny lose your sense of balance for no reason whatsoever you do start to think of the most terrifying possibilities!) but was told to take some time off. Hence me not posting anything.

So there you have it, you can either grudgingly grant me my day off (you miserable bastards) or just laugh at me for receiving my comeuppance from my exercise starved twat of a body...*sigh*...i'd get my revenge on the bastard thing if it wasn't going to hurt me :( no wait! i'm going out this weekend...eeeeeexcellent!...just you wait you bastard! you're in for it now :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home