Ok then it's time for me to make my excuses in advance this time! Yes I *know* i've been posting less and less recently but that's what happens when you work your arse off so you can afford a new RX7 engine eh :P but that's not the only reason of course...no...if i'm being entirely honest it's because i've been here for 8 months now! That's 144 posts weighing in at an not too inconsiderable 53,000 words or so! Now I defy *any* of you lot to do the same and remain as prolific with the small slices of daily vitriol as I have...so all in all it's probably a damn good job i'm off on holiday for the next week and a bit eh ;)
Yes...a holiday...I know it's difficult but i'm afraid you're just going to have to learn to live without me for the next 12 days or so (although since 4 of those 12 days are weekends it's only really 8 days...that's not so bad eh?) of course one of the other so-called 'contributors' could actually have a go at contributing something in my stead...but considering the probable quality of writing you'd be subjected to it may actually be a blessing in disguise that they're a right pair of lazy tarts :P ...but I shall be back soon :) and, what with the world being the way it is and all, I shall no doubt be coming back armed with a fresh new set of subjects to get all angry and verbose about ;)
Look after yourselves chaps and I shall see you soon :D












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home