I am currently enjoying the best bit of the "oh my god! I've got a fantastic idea!" process :) You know the feeling i'm sure, you're sat down somewhere and your mind is wandering when some chance piece of stimulus happens to spark a thought process, you snap out of your reverie, follow this entertaining idea and, before you know it, have come up with the most amazing idea *ever*! The wave of excitement hits you and you plan, plot, scheme and ponder your grand creation...developing it, adding subtle nuances and fine-tuning it here and there...all the while becoming ever more excitable as *this* single idea is the one that will, undoubtedly, gain you fame and fortune...of course if you're anything like me then the score of previous "best ideas in the world", that failed miserably due to a combination of you losing interest (probably because you've had *another* great idea) and it not actually being that great an idea, will be incredibly easy to ignore...leaving you free to focus your full attention on this utterly spellbinding notion.
Be sure to get on with your idea quickly though, if you let it sit and if you ponder too much then you'll do the other thing I *always* do...get bored with the idea halfway through and flit to the next amazing prospect ;) i'm not there yet mind...as I said i'm still in the fun bit...give me a week or two though and I reckon I will have lost interest :P












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home