Good day to you all :) I hope everyone had a jolly nice weekend and all that...back to the weekly drudgery now though...unless you're me that is, as i'm back to the weekly 'sitting about fannying around on computers'...which is nice :P
Anyway...perceptive types (ie. those of you with eyes) will have noticed the peculiar new addition to the sidebar which proclaims this site to be "95% Good!"...fair enough, you may think, but what *exactly* is it prattling on about? Well this came about by me running the site through something called "The Gematriculator!" which is a doohickey that uses an allegedly infallible mathematical method to determine how good or evil a website or passage of text is! Imagine my surprise when this site turned out to be only 5% evil...blimey...I am, apparently, only semi-evil...i'm the margarine of evil...the diet coke of evil, just 1 calorie, not evil enough...which came as something as a surprise :P
Even more surprising though was when I decided to check up on those dress-wearing, altarboy interfering types at the Church of England...guess what?...their site is only 89% good!...HAHA! Take that god squad! I am *precisely* 6% holier than thou ;) Have a bit of fun with this chaps...run some sites through it and send any interesting results back to me :D












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home