I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

September 23, 2004

Right...bit busy today i'm afraid my faithful acolytes (ooohhhhh i like that! ;)) what with all this nightmarish 'house moving' hassle (expect a full length outburst on this soon...just need to calm down for a while and compose myself a little, i've begun to lose perspective on anything associated with this at the moment!) I don't really have the time to apply my thoughts with any degree of good humour or coherence so instead i'll give you an update on some of the bits n' bobs i've been tinkering with on the site :)

Firstly you will have noticed the added Google Ads and Google Searchbar...these work just like stuff on Google does, so why not just use Google? Simple...I get paid if people click on the links (woo!) now I understand that this probably means very little to anyone other than me ;) but if you'd kindly consider using this site to do Google searches instead of Google then i'd be *most* grateful...consider it a donation towards all the entertainment i've brought you with my unerringly sharp wit :P

We also have a new link down there on the right...entitled 'DVD's' it is, perhaps unsurprisingly, an online list of my ever expanding DVD collection ;) and is included only for nerdy gloating purposes...yes yes yes I *know* you're jealous!

Finally (I think) you will no doubt have noticed the little letter icons that are at the bottom of each post...this ingenious little idea is so that, by the click of a button, you can email the *particularly* witty posts to anyone who you think needs to know how great I am (arf!).

And that's about it I think...oh! I updated my profile too (in the unlikely event that anyones interested) I think it's quite funny...but then I think lots of things are funny eh ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home