Crikey! So yesterday's post heralded the end of the holiday mutterings eh? Well I hope you enjoyed them and that they weren't *too* much like the blogging equivalent of 'holiday snaps' or anything! So then, have I got a subject to waffle on about today? Of *course* I have :) and it's revisiting a subject that's obviously very close to my heart...diction.
Ah yes...here we are again on the threshold of another diatribe aimed firmly in the direction of the burgeoning ranks of the effectively illiterate masses! We've already established my complete and utter contempt for people who see fit to communicate in 'fuckwit'...that'll be people typing in 'text-speak' yes? I didn't even participate in this *hateful* practice when there were character limits to text messages...no...i'd much rather send 2 or 3 seperate text messages of clear, correct English and not mangle words into retarded versions of themselves. Text messages don't even have character limits anymore but people *still* insist on talking like this!...even worse is when you see people typing or even writing in 'fuckwit'! I mean for fucks sake it's not as if handwriting has a fucking character limit is it! ;) so yes, as I was saying, we've already established my hatred of 'fuckwit' but there's another dialect amongst the hard of thinking that seems to gaining favour too...it's similar to fuckwit but I refer to it as 'street' since the plebian retards who use it seem to think that by mis-spelling words they're 'street' or 'gangsta' or whatever...*sigh* they are, of course, wrong...this trend is *exactly* the same as all the other ones these wannabe bad boys...sorry...bad bwoys (AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*wipes tear from eye*) see fit to adopt...yes the Burberry nonsense is an obvious one but it applies to all the other slightly less obtrusive but equally irritating ones like perching baseball caps in stupid ways on their empty little heads, wearing pringle golf socks (why!) and tucking their tracksuit legs into them, rolling one trouser leg up past the knee and leaving the other one down, walking like they've shit in their pants etc...and it never ceases to amaze me that they can't see how utterly ridiculous they look, it's as if someone is intentionally thinking of the most unbelievably preposterous ways of behaving as a practical joke...expecting even these droop-browed dullards to cotton on to the fact that the entire world is laughing at them...but they don't...and the "styles" just keep getting progressively dumber! So now, once and for all, I shall point out to all the Chavs, Kevs, Neds, Pikeys, Scallies, Bad Boys, Rude Boys, Yardies, Gangsta's and whatever the fuck else you knuckle dragging buffoons see fit to label yourselves as that spelling things wrong does *not* make you 'street'...it just makes you stupid...simple non?
Hhhhhmmmmmm we've ended up sprawling slightly off topic today but it's all related to the same source of irritation, so I shall forgive myself...god i'm nice ;)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home