I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

October 21, 2004

IT People must exude some sort of magnetic field that, as they enter a room, automatically fixes any computers problems so that, when they seat themselves at your workstation to fix the intensely irritating problem that's been destroying your day, your computer isn't doing it anymore and they can glare at you with a mixture of contempt and amusement and say "what was it doing again?"...the bastards! You then stand there, nonplussed, and desperately try to recreate the problem you were having but to no avail...it just won't happen...so they have a bit of a poke around your machine, moan at you for having your settings how you like them as opposed to how they do (I never understand this), and then they slope off again...content in the knowledge that they have just succeeded in making your shit day even worse. 5 minutes later your computer starts crashing again! Gnfff!

This, my most wonderful friends, is the last post for a week (erk!) as i'm jetting off to Taipei tonight on a business trip (cool! how flash does that make me sound eh :P) and probably won't be able to post when i'm out there...if, by some small chance, I *do* get the opportunity to witter from another continent then rest assured I will do...just imagine how many new and excting things there'll be for me to get all angry and indignant about! Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home