First of all today i'd like to recommend a film to everyone...Zatoichi...it's the Takeshi Kitano remake of the old classic, I watched it last night and it's absolutely fantastic! well worth your time :)
Right then, continuing on our theme of Road Manners we move to our next subject...motorway speeding...or should I say motorway slowing...and more importantly the people who seem to think it's safer to drive slowly on a motorway...no...it's not...it's actually extremely dangerous. Now cruising around slowly on normal roads in towns is fine...irritating, but fine...due to the fact that not only will everyone else (unless you wear a baseball cap and drive a Nova that's got more lights than Regent Street at Christmas) be doing *around* the same speed as you, they will also be travelling at 30ish and therefore will have plenty of time to react to someone going a little slower...now then, the same situation on a motorway where everyone's cruising speed is around 80ish (although not mine *obviously* occifer ;)) coming across someone who's doing 20-30mph less than you can be quite a shock...especially when they just pull out in front of you...with no warning or indication...like some twat did on Sunday night...grrrrrrrr!
I would post more on this (oh believe me I can go on and on...as you've experienced in the past :)) but i'm out of time today so we shall have to continue this anon :)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home