I know it's not Daily...you know it's not Daily...let's just say it's a catchy title and leave it at that eh?

April 19, 2004

I don't normally remember my dreams...I can occasionally remember bits of them, a random image here, a strong feeling there...but never whole dreams...apart from the one I had on Saturday night...which was amazing! and I shall now share it with you all :)

Some background information first though I think, that *may* make the whole thing seem slightly less bizarre...although perhaps not :)...ok then, firstly i'll explain that Richie, Jonny and Jake are all actually Ninjas (yes really...they can fly and everything ;)), I (and most of my friends) like Lab 4, who are a hard dance/hardcore act...very bang bang bang...if you're old you'll probably hate it!, I'm fascinated with Japan, I'm also rather keen on swords (as anyone who reads this regularly will know)...er...I think that's it, anyone that knows me will already be aware of all this, i'm just being nice to the potential lurkers reading my site :)

On to the dream then!...well it started with me and all of my mates at a huge house party, but it wasn't in a normal house it was more along the lines of a big complex, all the ninja lot were there and, specifically, they were there to protect me! i'm not really sure why? perhaps it's just because i'm so great ;) anyway...like a typical protectee I wandered off on my own and found my way into a deserted bit of this complex...it was then that two samurai grabbed me (yikes!) and started interrogating me...now it turns out that this band of Samurai are actually after me (again presumably because i'm so great) and I had to try and convince them that I wasn't really me...they went with it for a while but eventually caught me out (curses!) and decided to start a little bit of light torture on me to make me talk! (don't know what I was supposed to tell them really, maybe they wanted to know the secret of being great)...after they'd tortured me for a bit (it wasn't that bad really...although I suspect that my dream may have eased the pain for me somewhat...nice one brain!) one of them went off to find something...not sure what it was but im guessing it was either their boss or more broken bottles to shove into my knees (it didn't hurt...pussies)...it's now that I sieze my chance and escape from the remaining hapless Samurai, he gives chase and we both careen into a huge room that is basically a big dance floor...and Lab 4 are playing (woo!)...and all my mates are there dancing...then I notice that the room is also full of the Samurai who are after me, they see me, draw their swords and start moving towards me (uh-oh)...it's at this moment that all the Ninjas step from the shadows, swords drawn, and attack the Samurai! (yay!)...I then start running around all my mates excitedly pointing out that the pitched battle that's going on around them isn't part of the stage show it's all real...they looked at me funny and carried on dancing...oh well, presumably not everyone is as excited by this kind of thing as I am :)

So the fight ends, the Samurai are all killed (that'll bloody learn 'em) and we learn that the mastermind behind this whole plot is the Emperor of Japan (presumably he's not as great as me) and the next bit of the dream is me, backstage, flanked by my trusty army of Ninjas (cheers guys) giving the thoroughly beaten Emperor my list of victory demands! It is at this wonderful moment that my housemate Craig decides to wake me up and bring me crashing back into cruel reality where I am in fact not actually that great (obviously I am great...but perhaps not greater than an Emperor), I don't have an army of Ninjas and, most importantly, I haven't just given the Emperor of Japan a list of very tasty demands that he has to honour...bastard!

And that was it...if all my dreams are like that i'm going to start charging admission! it was bloody brilliant :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home